Friday, March 27, 2009

Christopher comments

To my last posting, "Christopher" offered a comment. Unfortunately, along with grammar, I have an ineptness with handling the internet so I find myself responding by posting.

Here's my response to Christopher, who if I read his comment correctly, must be from this part of Florida. Hey, he's a neighbor. How about that?

Welcome, Christopher, to my blog. Thank you for commenting.

Okay, you caught me. I haven't read the EFCA bill. I've taken the word of several different sources who said that secret ballot is an option if the workers choose to use it. The real issue appears to be who sets how the vote shall be taken, the employers or the employees.

Please send a copy and tell me where you got it.

Finally, be kind enough to point out what grammatical mistakes I made (am making here too?). I'm bad enough at grammar that I'm not even sure which mistakes you are talking about.

I'd have sent this by e-mail but I don't have your address.

Again, thank you for offering your thoughts. That's how we get to know each other. After all, we may agree on something else on which we must work together.

No comments: