Thursday, April 20, 2023

The GOP's Other Tactic

 We enjoy BLUE BLOODS on TV.  I wondered why NewsNation plays it many hours of the day.

I found I could not stand watching its news programming because they were Fox wanna-bes.  I knew that because they lead with crime news and feature many conservative "reporters."
NPR reported today that the rash of home owners shooting strangers accidently at their doors is based on the fear they have of strangers generated by the constant emphasis on murder and mayhem they have seen on the Fox and their wanna-bes' broadcasting.  
This emphasis on crime sells guns too, it was noted.  Right down the GOP alley.
I wish those channels would pay more attention to the humanity shown every episode and not just focus on the anger and violence of one of the characters.  If the managements did, they'd take BLUE BLOODS off.

No comments: